About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an accomplished, passionate and self driven Account Executive (AE) with a zeal for revolutioning the enterprise cybersecurity domain to come and join the Sales team. The AE should have proven technical customer facing experience and strong understanding of and preferably experience in the cloud security domain and be able to help customers enhance the security and compliance of their environments using Snowbit offerings. The AE is accountable for achieving revenue goals by discovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new business with digital native organizations.
Account Executives are senior-level roles and are expected to highlight value propositions through discussions, presentations, and POCs, and negotiate economic and legal terms to close the new business. The ability to evangelize Snowbit’s approach and educate a broad set of relevant stakeholders on the value proposition of our offerings is the key to success in this role.
- Key contributor to the Go To Market strategy including identifying and prioritizing target markets, segments and persona
- Independently prospect and build the required pipeline
- Work with the existing Coralogix sales team to cross sell Snowbit security offerings
- Manage the business aspects of the entire sales cycle
- Closely partner with sales engineers to plan, prepare, and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles
- Connect and engage with Founders/CTO/CISO/VP engineering in our target markets in order to build the required pipeline
- Clearly communicate the Snowbit offerings, the problems they solve and their uniqueness
- Understand customers’ environments and recommend appropriate security solutions
- 30% travel
- 5+ years experience with a SaaS company focusing on new customer acquisition (Must)
- Sales experience with the ability to assess, plan, and maximize revenue and efficiency (Must)
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, ability to penetrate new territories, map out organizational structures and identify and cultivate champions and influencers, reach c-level functionaries/decision-makers and close complex deals (Must)
- Consistent track record of delivering significant business and driving referenceable business (Must)
- Strong technical background both in terms of education and work experience (Must)
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Must)
- Strong record of selling in the US and EMEA markets (Must)
- Good understanding of the cloud security market and related offerings (Big Advantage)
- Experience in selling security solutions/offerings (Big Advantage)