Customer Devops Engineer
About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
What you will do:
Develop extension packages for various Snowbit platform offerings which entails developing:
- Kibana dashboards
- Regular Expressions and JSON based parsing rules
- Lucene and regular expression based alerts
- Elasticsearch fields mapping
- Support various integrations – third party security tools, various security related telemetry, alerting and orchestration systems, custom workflows, etc.
- Job Location: Gurgaon, India
- 5-7 yrs experience with ideally an Engineering background
- Strong knowledge of the logs structure of various security related services such as firewalls, WAFs, web services, cloud services such as AWS CloudTrail, GuardDuty, SAAS platforms such as Gthub, GitLab, Google Workspace, Office365, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Strong knowledge and experience with containerized applications and especially microservices is a big plus
- Keen and eager to learn - This job will also require you to quickly and efficiently
- learn on your own about security, observability, log types, regular expressions and more