Cloud Security Analyst
About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Cloud Security Analysts to join our journey and be a part of the India Security Resource Centre (SRC) Team. The India SRC will comprise a team of Security Analysts who operate in a 24x7x365 environment and work with customers across the globe to enhance their security footprint and detect, prevent and mitigate vulnerabilities and incidents. The Security Analyst is a front line operations role and requires an understanding of various security assessments and engaging with customers on alerts, remediation recommendations and escalations. This will be supported in this role from time to time by the Security Research Group.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to build a global security resource center and benefit from the best of Israeli cybersecurity talent and influence the direction of a world-class offering in the cybersecurity domain.
- Understand the Snowbit offering and customer cloud and security deployments/environments
- Triage and analyze various security assessments and timely investigate security incidents . Formulate, communicate and engage with customers on related alerts and remediation instructions. This will include applying playbook-driven solutions, initiating incident investigations/response and escalating to the Security Research Group as required.
- Promptly resolve customer tickets and be the first point of contact for customer escalations.
- Document assessments, recommendations and customer engagements till resolution
- Work closely with multiple teams (CSM, Security Research, Incident Response, Product) to resolve customer events/incidents/escalations and evolve the Snowbit offering
- Share learnings and best practices amongst team members including keeping internal knowledge databases updated
- Handle multiple competing priorities and high impact incidents/escalations
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related domain certifications
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing operations roles with SOC/MDR teams handling multiple customers preferably in the cyber security/network security domains
- Experience in or knowledge of cybersecurity assessments and incident management
- Experience with security solutions such as SOC, MDR, SIEM, SOAR, WAF, IPS, DAM, etc.
- Understanding the cyber-security landscape including common threats and attack scenarios
- Experience with monitoring, ticketing, and CRM tools
- Strong team player with the flexibility to work in shifts in a 24x7x365 environment
- Strong communication skills including high proficiency in English
- Ability to deal with multiple customer profiles and personalities
- Experience with cloud services (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge of networking architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, TLS etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud security principles
- Security certifications such as CEH, CSA, OSCP, OSWE, or OSEE
Coralogix provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Compensation includes competitive base pay, participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Also included in the Package are: health coverage, life insurance, generous time away from work, and Courses for the enrichment and advancement of employees.
- Unique Culture: We recruit people based on our motto - Hungry, Humble, Smart -in that order, necessarily! The people who work in Coralogix and the people we are always looking to hire are hungry (highly motivated), humble (always ready to learn new things), and smart (learn and implement things quickly)
- Impactful Work: We provide our employees with the chance to make a significant impact on the company's growth and success. As part of a small team, your contributions can have a direct and noticeable effect on the company's outcomes, allowing you to see the tangible results of your efforts.
- Learning and Growth: Our fast-paced and dynamic environments provides ample opportunities for personal and professional growth as you acquire new skills, expand your knowledge base, and gain valuable experience across different areas of the business.
- Autonomy and Ownership: We provide our employees with a greater level of autonomy and decision-making authority. You have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and make independent decisions This level of responsibility can be empowering and allows you to develop leadership skills.