About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and
response offering available todaated Penetration Testers with a zeal for revolutionizing the enterprise cybersecurity domain to come ay.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated join the Snowbit Security Team.
About this opportunity:
We are growing rapidly on all fronts and looking for a Penetration Tester to join our Research Group.
Coralogix’s Research Group is a team of experts with vast enterprise security experience that focuses on novel ways to detect gaps and opportunities within the enterprise framework—combining the adversary and defender’s perspectives, the research group fuels improvements of the Coralogix product by providing innovative and meaningful insights, all while maintaining Coralogix as a leader in the enterprise detection and response security domain.
What you will do:
- Probe our customers internal network for any vulnerabilities, misconfigurations or exposed infrastructure.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to customers.
- Working with customers to enhance their security posture and recommend mitigations according to findings.
- Create and fine-tune alerts across our platforms to mitigate vulnerabilities. Collaborate with Product and Engineering on improving the detection capabilities of Snowbit. security products to detect them.
- Help better protect customers from newly discovered security threats.
- 5+ years of experience in the security realm.
- Experience in securing enterprise IT environments.
- Experience in securing cloud and SAAS environments.
- Experience in Pentesting internal environments (White box testing) including finding vulnerabilities and misconfiguration and lateral movement inside customer environments.
- Experience in enterprise security, preferably in both offensive and defensive approaches.
- Understanding of the enterprise IT environments and security methodologies.
- An innovative mind with attention to detail.
- Knowledge in software development -a big plus.
- Knowledge in threat hunting (blue team) - a big plus.