Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing to provide deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is a modern observability platform, analyzing data before it’s indexed or stored, to provide immediate insights and prioritize data storage to reduce costs. Built for modern architectures and accelerated workflows, Coralogix enables teams to build, run, and secure their applications and infrastructures without any coverage, storage, or cost limitations.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced B2B Technology Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Ours is a highly motivated, experienced and collaborative global team. Our company culture celebrates people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
- Manage the core messaging of the Snowbit offering, working closely with engineering/R&D, product, and business teams
- Define a compelling and differentiated messaging that clearly states our value proposition and serves as a blueprint for all content to follow.
- Identify target audiences and personas; Create and optimize inbound / outbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with sales, field marketing, product, and channel teams to ensure lead generation, revenue, and customer satisfaction objectives are met while supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Serve as the marketing point of contact for sales and operations in matters related to win/loss analysis, proposal development, pipeline review, customer meeting support, activity reporting, etc.
- Work with the extended marketing team in the design and execution of events, thought leadership and account-based marketing tactics
- Leverage industry, market, and product insights for all campaign work, content efforts and all other marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement coordinated plans for launches and announcements.
- Lead the development and curation of use cases and customer references for our products/solutions
- Manage product communication and messaging on all marketing channels including print, web, social media, email, and display
- Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey (such as blogs, whitepapers, site copy, videos, slides, podcasts, and customer stories)
- Manage Snowbit integration in webinars, podcasts, virtual and in-person events
- Regular monitoring of user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- 8+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise product marketing is a must
- Experience in the cybersecurity domain is a must
- Experience marketing to a technical audience is a big advantage
- Experience in tools like Wordpress, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics is an advantage
- Experience with strongly engaging business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to translate and script complex technical concepts into customer-friendly language and concise value propositions in the form of documents and presentations
- Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
- Proven ability to organize, motivate, and drive cross-functional efforts within the company and own & implement programs from start to finish
- Strong English communication skills (Spoken and Written)