About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
As part of the Account Management function within Coralogix, you will:
- Drive the renewal/upsell/cross-sell processes among your EMEA accounts in collaboration with Customer Success. The main goal is to retain the customers, making sure they are happy from the platform and grow net dollar retention.
- Help define operational processes, programs, systems, and activities to drive excellent renewal outcomes within your account list.
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer growth & lead POCs together with solution engineers
- Successfully facilitate all designated renewals in your territory.
- When appropriate, actively engage with key customer decision-makers to identify/document customer buying process and requirements and uncover/address potential roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling forecast of short and long-term renewals.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to the customer and company goals, driving, among other things, net-dollar retention and logo retention.
- Drive customer adoption/usage data, executive relationships, customer health, and other key data and trends, working with Customer Success to proactively address factors that would put a renewal at risk.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and identify renewal opportunities at risk.
- At least 5 years of Successful experience as a Solution Engineer, Customer Success Manager, or Account Management, preferably for a SaaS company or a company with a technical solution.
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing large SaaS customers.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Successful track record of developing strong relationships with internal organizations including customer success, sales (all levels), operations, legal, etc.
- Proven discovery, presentation (both the corporate deck and product demo), deal structuring, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build out processes, systems, and programs to drive exceptional renewal and retention outcomes.
- Proven experience developing and driving renewal close plans.
- Excellent communication skills. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and meet deadlines.
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.