Sales Operations Analyst - RoW (EMEA & APAC)
About The Position
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst RoW ( EMEA APAC) to join our highly experienced global team.
This full-time role works closely with the sales leaders to ensure the implementation, execution, and proper operation of the company’s sales processes, supporting tools, and performance analytics to optimize the revenue generation engine.
The role partners with senior operations leadership in developing and defining Sales Operations priorities while continually improving sales processes through automation and analytics.
- ensures accuracy and consistency in key sales systems and processes, ranging from pricing and discount validation to forecasting and order processing.
- responsible for increasing Sales productivity through improved processes, approaches, and adoption of effective business tools including prospecting, deal management, and sales learning. The Sales Operations Analyst will assist new sales hires with onboarding tasks to ensure a motivating work environment that enables achievement of sales targets and objectives.
- ensure consistency and accuracy of key sales systems and the execution of pipeline management processes and sales forecasting for supported teams.
- analyze sales trends and metrics proactively to provide deeper insight for sales management and leadership. The Sales Operations Analyst will drive analytical reporting processes that support fact-based decision making and strategic planning. In this capacity, the Sales Operations Analyst ensures the accuracy and timeliness of reports presented to senior leadership.
- will be required to prepare clear, convincing, and concise reports and presentations for sales leadership, business operations management, and collaborating personnel.
- 2 years working experience in Sales Operations within a fast-paced environment.
- strong knowledge in the following: Monday.com, Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, Intercom- Must
- ability to analyze complex data and information and then translate the findings into actionable messages, deliverables, and presentations.
- ability to building forecasts and maintaining an accurate and comprehensive client database to support updated client acquisition and retention strategies.
- client-oriented, patient, results-driven, and always striving to achieve or exceed goals and targets.
- BA/BSc degree in any related field