About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
About The Position
Solution Architects/Engineers in Coralogix are key in meeting our customers’ expectations and helping them utilize their observability and security data. We are looking for hard-working, sharp, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Our architects are trusted advisors and consult our customers upon their monitoring, security & observability journey.
Solution Architects/Engineers are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different personas, from software engineers and DevOps all the way to the C-suite.
- Collaborate with account executives to strategize, prepare, and execute on complex, technical sales cycles.
- Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations that highlight our unique value proposition and the solutions we provide.
- Oversee the technical aspects of the sales process, including sizing, discovering and Proof of Concepts.
- Develop custom solutions to bridge any gaps and enhance the core offerings of our product.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Observability market, advising customers on best practices and the most appropriate solutions for their needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role such as pre-sales, solutions engineering or technical architecture.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability in technical integrations and conducting POCs.
- Proficiency in coding with high-level programming languages (Java, Go, Python).
- Solid understanding of Monitoring, Observability, Log Management, SIEM.
- Background in Engineering/DevOps will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics, Monitoring, APM, RUM, SIEM is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Prometheus, OpenTelemetry.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience and the ability to integrate these technologies into customer environments, providing tailored solutions that meet diverse operational requirements.