Business Development Representative
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for individuals who want to accelerate their careers in sales and make an immediate impact on our European Sales Team. The BDR will play a key role in partnering with Account Executives to generate new business and support our rapid growth in the European market.
- Research accounts within our defined target market and identifies key players (coach, champion, economic buyer) to generate interest through discovery calls, Linkedin, and email campaigns.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with Account Executives in target and prospect accounts.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from trade shows, trial sign-ups, webinars, etc.
- 1+ years prior BDR experience within SaaS start-ups with a proven track record of success and exceeding quotas
- Prior experience in generating new leads, conducting cold calling, and customizing emails to a specific persona/ICP
- Experience with lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment.
- Willing to work Monday-Friday
- Fluent English speaker
- Bonus Points: Experience selling to DevOps/Site Reliability engineers