Commercial Account Executive
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing and storage!
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost. Coralogix's patent-based technology leverages ML and AI to proactively analyze data anomalies, highly complex environments, and multi-cloud challenges.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave taking their destiny into their own hands, top talents that feel energized to leverage Coralogix's enormous potential.
Coralogix is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join its growing UK sales team. Account Executives in Coralogix are vital in meeting our customer’s expectations and helping them utilize their Observability data. We are looking for hard-working, intelligent, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience.
What you will get from us
A fantastic company with disruptive technology, which at its core enables businesses to make the best data-driven decisions
A company that values its employees and their achievements by rewarding them with recognition, excellent benefits, opportunities, and competitive salaries/commission schemes, also company pre-IPO options.
A company that values your growth and development as much as you do and the opportunity to grow your role at speed; we want you to thrive, and we believe we can facilitate that.
- Work with our sales engineers to plan, prepare, and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Contact CTO/VP engineering in our target market to build a pipeline.
- Deliver clear messaging and communicate the platform's uniqueness and its values.
- Manage the business aspects of the entire sales cycle.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their business needs.
- Know the Observability market well and help customers choose the right solutions for them.
- 2+ years of experience as sales hunter in SaaS company with a focus on new logo acquisition-Must
- At least 1 year pf previous experience as a successful BDR - Must
- Proven experience with the UK Market
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Convert prospects to clients by fielding pre-qualified opportunities, conducting discovery and building relationships, using best practices to maximize the sales process
- Experience in Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM- Big advantage
- Experience in Sales of Cloud technologies - AWS/GCP/Azure- Big advantage
- Ability to travel within EMEA to visit prospects in the territory, regional events, and conferences
- Monday-Friday, UK business hours