HR Ops Specialist
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for a passionate HR Operations Specialist to join our growing HR team.
Someone who is highly motivated, innovative, and driven by challenges. You must be a people person, team worker, and independent professional who has a proven track of managing end-to-end HR processes and getting stuff done.
We’re constantly looking for hungry, humble, and smart people; in that order, if this sounds like you,- join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete!
As an HR Operations Specialist, you will provide support for the company's growth by operating HR processes and procedures across departments and will be:
- Automate, Streamline and Maintain HR Processes via HR platforms ( Hi bob)
- Working with global benchmarking tools ( Compete, Mercer) to ensure leveling and numbers are aligned.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of HR data, paying attention to details.
- Data storytelling, including visualization and PowerPoint skills.
- Employee Support: HR rep for our European teams. Respond to routine HR questions, including, but not limited to, benefits, payroll, Vacation requests, and policies. Timely handling of employee inquiries.
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Educating new employees on policies and internal procedures so does HRIS system.
- Annual feedback process: Train and Support Managers in completing the process through our HRIS system.
- Professional Growth & Continued Education: Oversee and plan professional growth opportunities for all employees.
- Support the growing needs of the HR/ops departments and take on additional projects/responsibilities as they arise.
- Help preserve Coralogix’s DNA and culture as we scale by designing and implementing company policies and processes.
- Manage and support global hiring operations processes with employer of record companies.( Deel, Omnipresent )
- 2+ Years of experience as HROPS/HRIS- a must
- Experience with HRIS systems like Hibob / BambooHR / Workday with proven Data processing and analysis capabilities including proven experience in implementation of the system and customisation - a must
- Experience working in a global company - a must
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining the confidentiality
- Experience with the rapid and complex changing work environment with the ability to work independently
- People person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Execution driven
- Excellent communication skills – English and Hebrew.
- Experience in global hiring operations processes with employer of record companies.( Deel, Omnipresent ) - great advantage!