Digital Marketing Manager (Bengaluru + Delhi\ Gurgaon)
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
About The Opportunity
We're seeking an enthusiastic and independent digital marketer to join our growing team! Digital Marketing Manager with B2B experience to help drive brand awareness along with lead and pipeline generation campaigns for the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) Market. This will include running paid search, display, social media and content syndication along with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. This person will work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to effectively generate the right leads and support the customer’s buying journey.
This role is in a unique position of driving demand from a technical audience (CTOs, CIOs, Developers, DevOps and Security teams) who are deploying their application delivery on Cloud-native technologies. Industry knowledge is a big bonus.
Our team is dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly collaborative. Our company culture celebrates people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing programs across all digital channels including web, social media, email, and display
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Build, execute, and optimize demand gen campaigns
- Manage the Organic social media channels and publish regional content
- Execute Webinars, Newsletters and Content driven campaigns
- Work with third-party agencies to execute campaign roll-out (e.g. Design, Content, Performance)
- Support local field marketing initiatives like events and strategic partnerships
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and meeting monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage budgets across all channels and agencies
- Work with Field teams to promote and leverage events, webinars, etc.
- Analyze campaigns results and user analytics to deliver actionable insights
- Generate periodic reports for the digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Job Location: Bengaluru, India (Also open to Gurgaon, Delhi NCR)
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- 7-10+ years of experience in digital campaigns, events, demand generation and hands-on execution of paid campaigns (Must)
- Experience in running B2B Technology campaigns (Must)
- Experience in running brand awareness campaigns (Must)
- Previous experience in marketing to Target Accounts (Advantage)
- Experience running campaigns across paid digital and social channels. (Adwords, Display, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, marketing analytics and CRM tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, and Tableau.
- Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
- Familiarity with software engineering / SaaS / Observability industry (Advantage)
- Experience marketing to a technical and developer audience (Big Advantage)
- Excellent English communication skills