Marketing Automation Specialist
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to automate, develop, implement, track, and optimize a customer-centric engagement program that includes the Marketing Technology (MarTech) Automation strategy, MarTech tool integration, email nurturing campaigns, customer outreach/retention campaigns, and general MarTech related operations.
- Manage the Marketing Automation and Operations Strategy
- Own and execute the MarTech stack, automation maps and integrations
- Plan and execute all email marketing campaigns (nurturing + promotional)
- Extensive A/B Testing of all email campaigns + automated trigger emails
- Measure and report performance of all our email marketing goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with digital and field marketing to align efforts and optimize demand-gen campaign results
- Building and optimizing of HTML templates, Landing Pages and development of new templates
- Work with the sales team to optimize their email writing capabilities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with the content management team to hone our outbound messaging
- Work with digital marketing agencies to leverage best practices
- Manage User Data - lead database hygiene, quality
- Native English level
- Hands-on marketing automation experience and comprehensive understanding of the Lead routing process in B2B SaaS (Must)
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience and API integrations using Marketo, Chilipiper, Clearbit, Zoominfo, Unbounce etc. or similar tools (Must)
- 3+ years of expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration including building dashboards, reports and setting up campaign attribution. (Must)
- Proven working experience in email marketing (2-3 years)
- Project Management experience to execute integrations in sprints
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS (a big plus)
- Ability to provide analysis and insight to business stakeholders based on data and reports
- Understanding of how the various marketing tech tools and platforms integrate, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field sales rep mapping processes.
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.