About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We are looking for an accomplished and passionate Product Manager to come and join the team and play a key role in evolving Coralogix.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and customers, partners, and our teams across the globe.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams (architecture, R&D, Sales, CSM, etc.) to define the product roadmap and manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation, design, development to launch
- Understand & anticipate customer requirements to identify opportunities, validate related product hypotheses and translate this into product functionality and resource requirements
- Drive the usability vision for the product and related user interface design
- Define/write/build related user stories, product specifications, wireframes, etc.
- Own execution of the product roadmap by working closely with the engineering to specify requirements, ensure appropriate resource allocation/prioritization, and align on milestones
- Constantly evolve existing products to deliver enhanced functionality and user experience
- Participate in the development, testing, and deployment reviews to assure requirements are being properly addressed
- Ensure alignment between the business and product roadmap in terms of strategy and goals
- Develop frameworks for input & prioritization of requirements, project management of execution, and tracking/reporting of progress
- Support GoToMarket (sales, partner, CSM) teams with collateral, demos, enablement, and key customer engagements to further opportunities
- Define and own KPIs on which product technical and business performance will be measured
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (engineering, sales, pre-sales, CSM, etc.) and external stakeholders (customers partners) to drive adoption & collaboration and get feedback to evolve the same
- Track the competitive landscape and execute competitive analysis against key players
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in SaaS, including working with development teams, writing user stories, and specifying product features/requirements
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong analytical and execution skills to spot product opportunities and transform them into products/features
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage various threads, engagements, projects, etc. at any given time
- Preferred Requirements
- Technical degree or software engineering background
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services
- Experience in the observability, monitoring, or logging industry.
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.