Senior Software Engineer (Dashboards and Data Exploration)
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Dashboards team, to develop a cutting-edge custom dashboarding system for exploring observability data.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working on our Typescript-based web application and its backend services (in Scala). You will work closely with our product and design teams to implement functional and visually appealing interfaces, break down and solve complex UX problems and develop backend services that serve datasets for complex visualizations.
- Develop our Typescript-based web application to implement new capabilities in our custom dashboarding system
- Develop backend services in Scala
- Work closely with the product and design teams to understand user needs and design intuitive interfaces
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Contribute to the development of our internal design system
- Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and trends
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience working in fully remote teams
- Strong proficiency in Typescript and browser-based technologies
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for building visually appealing interfaces
- Experience working with Scala and ZIO