About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We're looking for engineers who love TypeScript, Scala and Rust to join our team and develop modern, cloud-native production systems that process terabytes of data every day. In this role, you will develop our Angular web application in TypeScript, use Scala with ZIO, Rust and other exciting technologies on the backend, with everything deployed in AWS on Kubernetes. Our tech stack includes Rust, Scala, ZIO, Kafka, Elasticsearch, and more.
- Willing to work European time zone
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- 2 years of experience developing and operating Scala-based systems in production.
- Experienced developing with functional programmings and modern effect systems, such as ZIO or Cats Effect.
- 2 years of experience building web applications in TypeScript.
- Experience with deploying systems to Kubernetes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with gRPC and Protobuf
- Commercial experience developing and operating production systems in Rust
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.