Sr. DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is hiring an expert DevOps engineer to be part of the next-generation stream-based observability platform, providing real-time data analytics for major tech companies.
In This Role, You Will:
- Works in high scale environments - Coralogix data pipeline processes 55Tb of data each day
- Adopt cutting edge technologies with end-to-end responsibility
- Building internal tools to expand our platform capabilities
- Collaborate with R&D to improve stability & reliability of the system
- Lead the product roadmap - our product is designed for engineers. Therefore, our engineers promote, enhance, and take a crucial part in influencing the product roadmap.
- Give back to the community - Speak at conferences, write blogs. Contribute to open-source projects and release new open-source software
Our Tech Stack Is Unique And In Constant Growth
Kubernetes, Kops, AWS, Kafka, Prometheus, Thanos, Coralogix, Git, Concourse, Argo CD, Istio, and many more!
- In-depth familiarity with Kubenretes - operating & monitoring are key parts
- High familiarity with monitoring tools such as Coralogix, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Pulumi, Crossplane, etc.)
- Understanding of networking - from networking layers to different networking protocols (http, grpc, ssl)
- An advantage - operating data pipelines
- An advantage - familiarity with Apache Kafka
- Our product has exceptional growth; our customers are huge tech companies such as - Monday, Payoneer, Armis, and more.
- As an engineer in Coralogix, you're making other engineers' scale and observability challenges easier.
- We are facing unique challenges daily with our massive scale, which boosts your careers to the next level.
Additionally, a qualified candidate will:
- Have strong English reading and writing skills, including the ability to clearly explain and document the work they have performed in written form.
** Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer, and reasonable accommodations are made for religious employees such that religious employees are not asked to be on-call during religious holidays and other forbidden periods e.g., Shabbat.