Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
Coralogix is hiring a DevOps engineer to be part of the next-generation stream-based observability platform, providing real-time data analytics for major tech companies.
In This Role, You Will:
- Works in high scale environments - Coralogix data pipeline processes 55Tb of data each day
- Adopt cutting edge technologies with end-to-end responsibility
- Building internal tools to expand our platform capabilities
- Collaborate with R&D to improve stability & reliability of the system
- Lead the product roadmap - our product is designed for engineers. Therefore, our engineers promote, enhance, and take a crucial part in influencing the product roadmap.
- Give back to the community - speak at conferences, write blogs. Contribute to open-source projects and release new open-source software
Our Tech Stack Is Unique And In Constant Growth
Kubernetes, Kops, AWS, Kafka, Prometheus, Thanos, Coralogix, Git, Concourse, Argo CD, Istio, and many more!
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer from a Tech company
- In-depth familiarity with Kubenretes - operating & monitoring are key parts
- High familiarity with monitoring tools such as Coralogix, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Pulumi, Crossplane, etc.)
- Understanding of networking - from networking layers to different networking protocols (http, grpc, ssl)
- Have strong English reading and writing skills, including the ability to clearly explain and document the work they have performed in written form.
- An advantage - operating data pipelines
- An advantage - familiarity with Apache Kafka
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.