Software Engineering Team Lead
About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
As a team leader in Coralogix, you will lead a team of cross-disciplinary engineers. Together you’ll design, implement and operate cutting-edge product features that use and evolve our stateful streaming technology, which is based on KafkaStreams, AkkaStreams, and a lot of other distributed storage and processing technologies.
Your role will be to lead with this vision in mind, manifesting it in your leadership decisions and in the ongoing mentoring of your team.
- Our Stack:
- Lead a team of engineers to fully own large-scale products and features, from design to production, maintaining and evolving them to provide maximum value according to the evolving needs of the company
- Understand the ongoing product/technical tradeoffs and rationale, striving to create maximum alignment between the team and the company so the team engineers can constantly improve their decision making
- Mentor your team’s engineers, and facilitate their growth so they become the best engineers possible
- Enable an inclusive and balanced team culture that promotes healthy and professional discussions
- B.Sc in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader of software engineers in a SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience in developing production-grade software products, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in distributed processing or streaming platforms
- Ability to understand and communicate product/technical tradeoffs that arise from different data modelling decisions
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.