Field DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep observability and security insights at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a Field DevOps Engineer to join our highly experienced global team in the R&D department.
- Act as technical-escalation point of contact for complicated issues and design requirements
- Design/Implement solutions and customizations to cover temporary gaps in the product
- Solve issues and maintain our current integrations
- Share learnt information and best practices amongst team members including keeping internal/external knowledge databases updated
- Handle multiple competing priorities and high impact escalations simultaneously
- Work closely with multiple teams (CSM, CSE, SE) to resolve customer escalations and evolve the Coralogix consumer platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related domain certifications
- 2+ years of proven experience in DevOps or similar position
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Understanding of networking - from networking layers to different networking protocols (http, grpc, ssl)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Coralogix, Grafana, Prometheus
- Programming languages and scripting (Java Script/Go/Python/Ruby/Bash)
- Have strong English reading and writing skills, including the ability to clearly explain and document the work they have performed in written form.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)