About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
As a data scientist in Coralogix, you will evaluate and improve the value of our products. By analyzing our customer’s behaviour and usage, you will find new ways for us to help them understand how their systems behave, triggering the development of new products that will change the landscape of how their systems are managed and operated.
Coralogix’s vision holistically integrates data science and engineering, providing multiple opportunities to completely transform the industry, making both developers and business personnel happier and more efficient.
You will help us bring this vision to life.
- Perform complex research and analysis that includes data collection, processing, and result communication, in order to enable decision making and trigger development activities
- Communicate with cross-functional teams inside and outside of the RnD, in order to understand requirements and tradeoffs, and collaboratively decide on future development
- Proactively seek and research opportunities for new product directions that will augment Coralogix’s platform offering towards the company’s vision
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of industry experience as a data scientist, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Real-world experience with sequences, event streams or time series analysis
- Very high proficiency in SQL and data modelling
- Experience with data engineering practices and distributed processing technologies
- Applied experience with statistical software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Broad technical skills, including strong software engineering background
- Experience in complex systems analysis and optimisation
- Experience in system behaviour analysis, such as forecasting, experimentation, anomaly detection
- Demonstrated ability to discuss and communicate broad tradeoffs in multiple dimensions, balancing between business and technical requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and self-management. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques