About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our design studio and help move the needle in a fast-paced and growing environment.
You will design end-to-end user experiences from early wire-frame to mockups to final implemented live features and work closely with the R&D and product teams to bring these experiences to life. You will also contribute, manage, and refine our product styleguide.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be designing work tools that help developers, DevOps, and R&D people to manage software. From market research to wireframing to designing user flow. We are looking for a solid and independent designer that knows how to be a problem solver and understands how to make technical solutions clear for technical people.
- 4+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Expertise with prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Figma, or similar solutions)
- Understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience in working with data via Google Analytics, Hotjar, and similar solutions
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong English abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- A university degree in Design – an advantage
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX
- A skilled problem solver who can research and understand complex problems and deliver simple, yet elegant solutions
- A portfolio that showcases relevant experience
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.