Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our highly experienced global team.
The Customer Success Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with helping Coralogix customers with giving answers to technical questions, solution architecture, and ensuring successful adoption of the Coralogix Platform.
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support case from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Coralogix
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials, and predefined answers to common issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Background knowledge of DevOps / Cloud / Observability
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer focus position as a Technical Support Expert / Support Engineer / Customer Success Engineer / Delivery Engineer
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High availability for fast response to customers
- Proven work experience with ELK (Elastic-search/Logstash/Kibana) - BIG Advantage
- Hands-on experience in Regular Expressions - BIG Advantage
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking - an advantage
- Scripting skills in one of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby - an advantage
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.